Who Is Tasia Percevecz? An Interview With CrossFit Games Champion and All Around Great Gal!
In episode one of the Eat Better, Live Longer Podcast CrossFit Games champion Tasia Percevecz, and Ice Age Meals Chief Culinary Ninja Nick Massie sit down to talk about nutrition, fitness, family, faith and much more!
- 0:47 - Recap of Tasia's first visit to IAM HQ.
- 2:30 - How do you pronounce Tasia's name and where does it come from?!
- 3:36 - Tasia's age and living in the "Fitness Mecca of the World".
- 6:02 - Who is Tasia?
- 8:22 - Momma E!
- 10:45 - How did Tasia find fitness?
- 12:53 - Tasia's evolution with CrossFit.
- 14:49 - Tasia and Nick's food service experience.
- 16:05 - Tasia makes it to regionals and her experience with it!
- 20:29 - Faith, fitness, business, being a believer.
- 27:00 - Tasia and Nick make it to the 2016 CrossFit Games.
- 31:19 - 2017, not making the CrossFit Games and dealing with hardships.
- 33:00 - CrossFit Mayhem Freedom and becoming a champion!
- 35:55 - New mindset and enjoying life in 2019.
- 37:34 - Nick's first time hearing of Tasia.
- 38:46 - 2020 and training with team Mayhem Freedom.
- 42:00 - Tasia joins the family and her experience at IAM HQ.
- 46:09 - How much money would it take for an IAM employee to quit their job!
- 48:25 - What direction is Ice Age Meals heading?
- 49:39 - Tasia spends 80 hours with Nick!
- 52:50 - Keala Foundation and building a kitchen in Kaua'i.
- 56:22 - IAM GOGO Program (Indian orphanage and Youth Homeless Center)
Click Here to Read Tasia's "God's Timing is Perfect".
Follow Tasia Percevecz: https://www.instagram.com/tasiapercevecz/
Follow Nick Massie: https://www.instagram.com/paleonick/
Follow Ice Age Meals: https://www.instagram.com/iceagemeals/